These little cupcakes are for Oreo and cheesecake lovers only!
|I love how you can read the Oreo imprint right through the paper cupcake liner of these cookies and cream cheesecakes.|
These delectable babies are super easy to make, but do require a bit of preplanning- letting your ingredients come to room temp and most likely a grocery store run (unless you happen to keep an unopened family size package of Oreos and 2 pounds of cream cheese on hand). But I'm guessing your waistline will thank you for these small obstacles.
- 42 cream filled sandwich cookies, 30 whole, 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 275. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie filled cups, filling each cup almost to the top. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer tins to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate in tins at least 4 hours, or up to over night. Remove from tins just before serving. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Minimize the mess and use a cookie scoop to fill the muffin tin cups.
These single serving cheesecakes make great little gifts. Place a few in a small box. Just remember to deliver right away and tell recipient to keep chilled.
Makes 30 cheesecakes.
Recipe from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Sunday: |I Heart Naptime|Nifty Thrifty Things | It's Overflowing| MopItUp | MixItUp | Creative | Monday: | C.R.A.F.T.|Sumo'sSweetStuff | diy home sweet home| KeepingItSimple | MadSkills |thededicatedhouse | JamHands | BNOTP |Tuesday: Coastal Charm | SugarBeeCrafts | My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia | diydreamer | Wednesday:| Savvy Southern Style | NYMelroseFamily | Gingersnap Crafts | LifeWithTheCrustOff | LiveLaughRowe Thursday: The Shabby Creek Cottage| Made in a Day | House of Hepworths | the 36th Avenue | 52 Mantels Friday: Blissful and Domestic | Serenity Now| The Shabby Nest |Thirty Handmade Days | Financial Friday | Classy Clutter| Show&Tell | Remodelaholic