1 package dry yeast (2 1/4teaspoon)
1/4 c water
1 c milk
1/4 c sugar
1/4 c butter
1 t salt
3 1/2 c flour
1/2 c butter, soften for spreading after dough is made
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
1/4 c ground cinnamon
1/2 c white sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/8 t salt
1 cup powered sugar
3 T milk
8 oz softened cream cheese (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bread machine and process to dough, using the dough setting.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Divide dough in half. Roll each piece to a large rectangle. Spread soften butter over each rectangle. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Roll dough up lengthwise. Cut rolled dough about every 1-2 inches, depending on how tall you want your cinnamon rolls to be.
- Place rolls cut side down on the baking sheet, about 1-2 inches apart.
- Cover and let rise for 45 minutes, or about doubled in size.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Prepare your icing by combining sugar, cream cheese, and milk and mixing until smooth.
- Spread icing on hot rolls and enjoy!
Sunday: |I Heart Naptime|Nifty Thrifty Things|It's Overflowing| MopItUp| Twigg Studios| Monday: |Made By You| C.R.A.F.T.| DIY Showoff|Between Naps on the Porch| Debbie Doo's| Home Stories A to Z| diy home sweet home| Dedicated House| Tuesday: Coastal Charm|Tip Junkie|My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia|A Bowl Full of Lemons|Get Your Craft On|ClaimingOurSpace Wednesday: Uncommon|Savvy Southern Style |Organize and Decorate| NYMelroseFamily|Newlyweds Recipe Linky|Southern Lovely| Home Happy Home|Gingersnap Crafts Thursday: The Shabby Creek Cottage|Made in a Day|House of Hepworths|the 36th Avenue| Crafty Scrappy, Happy|52 Mantels Friday: Making Lemonade|Blissful and Domestic|One Artsy Mama|Serenity Now| Tatertots and Jello|The Shabby Nest|Thirty Handmade Days|Addicted 2 Decorating|Funky Junk Interiors|Financial Friday|At the Picket Fence|Classy Clutter|