Monday, July 2, 2012

top five {june}

Just in case you missed one, here are my top five posts from June:



1) popping corn
where I shared how to easy it is to popcorn over an  open fire.

2) gardening mistakes
where I shared common gardening mistakes.

3) how to lay a hardwood floor
where I shared how any homeowner can easily avoid the cost of installation and lay their own hardwood floor.

4) fishy themed birthday party
where I shared some easy, last-minute decorations for a child's fishy themed party.

5) recipes for a shrimp boil and banana split cake
where I shared a recipe for a simple shrimp and calm boil dinner, topped off with an easy make-ahead dessert based a twist of the on the banana split classic.

Wanna get caught up with even more?

A special thank you to my readers! Thank you for stopping and reading my blog. I appreciate all your comments and for joining me on this journey as we take baby steps towards updating, renovating, and decorating our little yellow cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10