Friday, June 1, 2012

top five {may}

Just in case you missed one, here are my top five posts from May:

1) front steps
where I shared why we rebuilt our home's front entry steps

2) favorite souvenirs
where I shared my favorite souvenirs from our recent Costa Rica trip

3) boston cream cupcakes
where I shared how to make these classic pastry cream filled cupcakes from scratch

4) if you give a mouse a cookie
where I shared why how we went from just painting a room to a complete-down-to-the studs makeover

5) practical home accessories
where I shared some of my favorite home accessories and where to purchase them

A special thank you to my readers! Thank you for stopping and reading my blog. I appreciate all your comments and for joining me on this journey as we take baby steps towards updating, renovating, and decorating our little yellow cape.

2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! The Sunshine Award is an award from bloggers to bloggers. Stop by and check it out.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10