This fun spin on a classic works for any party or season!
- 8 large eggs, hard cooked, cooled, and peeled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite bottled BBQ sauce
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolk and combine with the mayonnaise, mustard, and ranch dressing.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the hollow egg whites.
- Drizzle with the BBQ sauce.
Put the BBQ into a small-tipped squirt bottle for easy drizzling.
Place a clean towel or cloth napkin on top of your serving platter before arranging the egg halves. This will keep them from sliding.